Coming Soon from Play’n GO – Dio Killing The Dragon Slot!
Dio – Killing The Dragon will soon join Play’n GO’s extensive collection of music slots, such as NSYNC POP, Lordi Reel Monsters, Def Leppard Hysteria, KISS Reels of Rock, Alice Cooper and The Tome of Madness, and Twisted Sister, to name a few that we have written about in our blog earlier. It bears the name and heritage of the American heavy metal band Dio alongside the legendary lead vocalist Ronnie James Dio, who, among many other things, is known for popularizing the "devil horns" hand gesture in metal culture and his medieval-themed song lyrics. We had an exclusive early preview of the game that launches at Play’n GO online casinos on the 6th of October, and here’s a quick overview of all the bells and whistles to tame the beast.
The game bears the secondary title of the band’s ninth studio album but offers a tracklist from their other albums like Holy Diver and The Last in Line. The tracks include Don’t Talk To Strangers, Evil Eyes, and We Rock. There is also a bonus track in store for players who win the bonus – Holy Diver.
This fast-tempo game features the highest-paying symbol as a Wild, a high-paying Dio symbol, three medium-paying Monster symbols, and four low-paying suit symbols. There are 243 ways to win in this game for a maximum payout of 15,000x, which puts it at a respectable top row of all other PNG music slots. To have the best shot at that amount, look out for one of the following features.
- Lock up the Wolves – while in the base game, landing a Wild on the first reel will trigger a re-spin with a sticky Wild. Another cage will be opened on the next reel, catching any Wolf Wilds that appear and rewarding further re-spins up to a maximum of 4, with all five Wilds visible on the screen at once.
- Free Spins Bonus – for 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels, the game will drop 6, 8 and 12 Free Spins, respectively. The bonus is played with the band’s signature song, Holy Diver, from their 1983 debut album. This time, any Wild that lands on reels 2, 3 or 5 will become sticky until the end of the feature.
Special Symbol – during Free Spins, a special symbol might land on reel 5, which will trigger 1 or 3 features and award 2 extra spins.
- Fallen Angel – adds a falling Wild at the top of reel 1, which will move down one position each spin, thus becoming visible on three consecutive spins.
- Symbol Upgrade – upgrades the lowest value Monster symbol to a Dio symbol. Defeat the Dragon by upgrading all Monster symbols to Dio symbols.
- Wild Multiplier – increases the multiplier of a randomly selected sticky Wild by x1 up to x5.
That’s Dio – Killing The Dragon in a nutshell. Stay tuned for the full release of the game in the first week of October at the latest! As always, choose your Play’n GO casinos wisely because the game can come with one of the following RTP setups: 96.25%, 94.25%, 91.25%, 87.25% and 84.25%.
Please login or register or use Facebook account first in order for you to submit comments.