Best Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
Bitcoin casinos are rapidly gaining traction as a new and exciting way to play casino games online. Despite a slow start – many cryptocurrency casinos featured homebrew, in-house software and no regulation or safety – Bitcoin casinos have since blossomed to become one of the fastest rising, and safest ways to bet. They are now on par with, and in some ways ahead of their FIAT currency counterparts. The experience you can have at both types of online casinos is now largely similar, and that includes bonuses and promotions, too.
If you are interested in betting online with Bitcoin, getting your hands on a tidy bonus is a great way to start. Below, you will find a list of the best Bitcoin bonuses around. The details of each offer can be viewed at the click of a button, so feel free to mooch around and see what we have to offer. If you need more details about Bitcoin casino bonuses in general, we can also help you out with that. Read on to find out more…
Current BTC price in real time (28th May 2022 05:14:55 pm): $28951.74 or €26972.8
About Bitcoin Bonuses
Bitcoin casino bonuses can come in many shapes and forms. They may be served up as welcome bonuses for new players, or bonus deals for already existing members. Each casino will decide for itself the type of bonuses and promotions it will provide. However, it is useful to become acquainted with the kinds of offers which are out there before you start playing.
Below, you will find the most common Bitcoin casino bonuses you can snap up on the net. They include:
- Welcome Bonuses: Typically offered to new players when they first register at a site. These bonuses will usually involve depositing to receive a percentage-based bonus. For instance, a 100% match deposit bonus will double (the equivalent of 100% of your deposit) whatever you pop into your account. This offer may span several deposits or just the first one that you make.
- Free Spin Bonuses: Free spin bonuses may be offered as welcome bonuses or as other offers. Some may require you to deposit to claim them, and others may be handed to you freely, as no deposit bonuses when you register as a new player. Either way, you are set to receive a handful of free spins on selected slot machines. Anything you win with those bonus spins is yours to keep, subject to wagering requirements.
- Re-Deposit Bonuses: In many ways, re-spin bonuses are virtually identical to welcome bonuses. The offers and deals can see you snap up cash bonuses when you deposit into your account. Re-deposit casino bonuses may span a single deposit per month or several per week. The regularity of these deals will vary from site to site.
- Special Offers: Many Bitcoin casino sites typically serve up special and exclusive offers. These may be daily promotions, weekly deals, or monthly offers. The nature of these Bitcoin casino bonuses will vary and could include free spins, double loyalty points, re-deposit bonuses, prize draws, tournaments and much more besides.
- Tournaments: Many Bitcoin betting sites are now starting to serve up prize draws and competitions. The former consists of making a deposit or wagering on selected games to get your name into a prize draw. One winner or several winners are then drawn at the end of the promotional period to win goodies which might include free spins or cash. By contrast, tournaments see players go head-to-head in a leaderboard challenge, wagering on specific slots. Those players who finish towards the top of the leaderboard at the end of a promotion will win a larger share of a total prize pool or pot.
- Loyalty Bonuses: Loyalty bonuses and promotions offered by VIP clubs can be found at many Bitcoin casinos. These Bitcoin casino bonuses can again span free spin bonuses, deposit bonuses and more besides. Ordinarily, these loyalty programs are spread over several tiers, and you can navigate your way up those tiers by earning points by betting on cryptocurrency casino games. The higher up a site’s loyalty ladder you climb, the better the Bitcoin casino will reward you.
What are the Perks of Playing with Bitcoin Bonuses?
There are advantages to playing with Bitcoin bonuses. In fact, some of these casino offers are now so valuable and so agreeable that there is virtually no distinction between cryptocurrency bonuses and those found in standard online casinos.
Bitcoin casino sites tend to be less regulated (although still safe) than FIAT currency casinos. This means that they can get away with offering players a bit more than sceptical gambling jurisdictions and commissions would normally allow FIAT currency casinos to do. For instance, this may mean that the Bitcoin casino bonuses at some sites are considerably more generous than their standard casino counterparts’ offers. At the same time, the variety and range of casino bonuses you can snap up may also be greater. Ultimately, you could find yourself with a far greater choice when it comes to top bonuses and promotions.
Because the value of Bitcoin varies from time to time – it is decentralised after all – there may be ideal times for you to claim bonuses. Moreover, Bitcoin casino bonuses tend to request less from a player in terms of minimum deposits. This is especially true when looking at high-roller Bitcoin casino bonuses.
Things to Note About the Best Bitcoin Bonuses
There are several things which you need to keep an eye out for when you decide to play with cryptocurrencies and claim Bitcoin casino bonuses online. Here is a rough idea of what you should pay attention to:
- Wagering Requirements: Virtually all casino bonuses come with wagering requirements, and Bitcoin casino bonuses are not different. Make sure that the playthrough rate attached to the bonuses you are looking at are not extortionate.
- Bitcoin Support: An online casino which “supports Bitcoin deposits” is not the same as one which also permits withdrawals via Bitcoin. In most cases, you can deposit using Bitcoin, but the site may convert your deposit into a FIAT currency for gameplay. You could get a bad exchange rate. Moreover, you could lose out again when you cash out if your FIAT currency is then converted back into Bitcoins at the casino’s own exchange rate. It is always best to play at a Bitcoin casino which allows deposits via BTC, will enable you to wager in cryptocurrencies and
- Game Eligibility: Not all Bitcoin bonuses are going to be valid on all games. Some are quite specific about the games you can use them on. With that in mind, it is worth taking stock of the game eligibility of an offer before you claim it.
- Win Caps: Most casino bonuses – including Bitcoin casino bonuses – have caps on what you can win. You will not be able to win millions with these offers. There is usually a line drawn somewhere. Find it before you claim a bonus.
- Deposit Requirements: As well as win caps, most Bitcoin casino bonuses will also have a minimum deposit limit. This is the amount you need to deposit to be eligible to claim the cryptocurrency casino bonus in question.
Bitcoin Casino Bonuses FAQ
Now that you know a bit about the types of Bitcoin casino bonuses which are out there, you might feel ready to claim them. If not, our short but concise FAQ (frequently asked questions) guide could help to put your mind at ease.
Is It Safe to Use Bitcoin to Get Bonuses Credited?
Whether or not a bonus is safe to claim depends entirely on the online casino in question and the terms and conditions of its offers. It has little to do with Bitcoin or any other currency for that matter. If your casino is trustworthy and certified, then its bonuses should be above board.
Do I Need a Code to Get a Bitcoin Bonus Credited?
Again, this varies from casino to casino. Some casinos do require you to enter a bonus code when you deposit to claim a Bitcoin bonus. Other casinos do not require you to do so, and simply ask that you opt-in. Moreover, some sites just automatically trigger a bonus when a qualifying deposit is met. Any codes you may need to trigger an offer can be found in our list, or on the promotion pages at the casinos in question.
What Do I Need to Get a BTC Bonus?
Unless you stumble across a no deposit required Bitcoin casino bonus, you will almost certainly need to deposit to claim a BTC bonus. This means that you will need an account with a casino, a Bitcoin wallet, and naturally, that wallet will need to have some Bitcoins inside it. You can buy these from a cryptocurrency exchange after you have acquired a wallet.
Can I Cash Out Winnings Directly in BTC?
Yes and no. If you are thinking of cashing out winnings won via Bitcoin casino bonuses, you are going to need to fulfil the wagering requirements of any outstanding offers before you can do so. However, if you have not claimed a Bitcoin bonus and have won via funds you deposited, you can normally cash out those winnings directly.
How Long Does It Take Before My BTC Winnings Reach My Wallet?
This can vary a little from site to site. However, in most cases, Bitcoin casinos can typically process your cashout instantly. You should note that some sites may have pending periods before they process your cashouts and others require you to go through the KYC (know your customer) verification process which can slow things down the first time you wish to cash out. However, the general rule is that BTC cashouts are faster than virtually all other forms of payment methods, including e-wallets.