Push Gaming Revamps Slots Concept with Upcoming Space Stacks Reelbets Video Slot
On the 26th of October, Push Gaming will release its newest slot, Space Stacks. It will have a completely new feature called Reelbets that lets players split their bet between different symbols, much like you would in a "typical" Evolution live casino game. This new and refreshing perspective on common video slot features, which was conceived in one of their company-wide brainstorming sessions, resulted in a game that is totally unique not only for the company but in the online casino space in general. While we would recommend you try it for yourself in just less than one month, here’s a brief description of all its cool space-themed features.
As the developer describes in their game brief, the Reel Bets concept came from the idea of creating a system where players could bet on specific reels to win that would return different amounts based on the type of bet placed. So, whilst playing on 10 reels and 10 rows, players are given a choice to bet on 10 different Blocks or icons. Each block has 10 rows that must be filled to win their respective multiplier. There are five coins to choose from – 0.01, 0.10, 1, 10 or 100 credits – and you can bet as much as you like on each block, independently from each other. The maximum bet per block is 100 credits.
The Instant Prize Blocks will pay out either their minimum multiplier or in combination with a bonus multiplier (randomly selected before the game begins) as follows:
- 50x with an average payout of 65.026x and a 96.13% RTP
- 10x with an average payout of 13.706x and a 96.22% RTP
- 5x with an average payout of 6.944x and a 96.31% RTP
- 3x with an average payout of 4.479x and a 96.33% RTP
- 2x (purple) with an average payout of 2.759x and a 96.35% RTP
- 2x (blue) with an average payout of 2.759x and a 96.39% RTP.
The 3 Feature Blocks activate a feature and include:
Astro with an average payout of 34.232x and a 96.19% RTP
- Opens an Instant Prize wheel with 32 segments that include Bet Multipliers of up to 50x, Instant Prizes of up to 250x and Collect segments. The wheel spins will continue for as long as the player lands on the Collect segment.
Flip with an average payout of 64.143x and a 96.17% RTP
- Opens a new game with a 6x6 layout and selectable prize tiles that include Rocket Symbols and Instant Prizes or bet multipliers. Players have 3 picks, which are reduced by 1 for each instant prize and unchanged when a rocket is revealed. Each rocket will increase the total win multiplier incrementally by 2x, 5x, 10x and 100x.
Apex with an average payout of 299.335x and a 96.09% RTP.
- This bonus game is similar to the base game and is played with six Instant Prize Blocks that range from 2x to 20x. When two columns get filled to the top, the multipliers are added to the total, and the player is given 3 lives. When one or more symbols land, the lives will reset or get deducted if no symbols land. The feature will end when all columns are filled, or there are no more lives.
The maximum win in this game is 5,000x, which is awarded for the final 10th block, the Max Instant Prize Block, which has a 96.07% RTP.
While Space Stacks may be daunting at first because of its unorthodox gameplay, it’s actually relatively player friendly. It’s played with medium volatility, but the RTP changes depending on which block you bet, from as low as 96.07% to 96.39%. The aggregate RTP is 96.23%.
We hope all this makes sense, but if not, we encourage you to keep an eye on Push Gaming casinos for a chance to try this unique slot for yourself.