Evolution Gaming Reveals Line-up of 12 New Games for 2020
As we hop from one big announcement to another in the midst of major reveals during the industry’s biggest annual event, it’s about time we had a better look at all the new titles that the biggest live casino supplier, Evolution Gaming, has in store for us this year. Among them you’ll find a dozen of new games, including Crazy Time, described as "the craziest, most fun Live Casino game ever created."
The company showcased a total of 12 new games at the 2020 ICE, thus living up to the expectations and last year’s accomplishment which earned them two awards by the Gaming Intelligence Awards that was held a few days ago at The Hippodrome Casino in London. This includes Casino Supplier of the Year, for the second consecutive year, and Game of the Year for MONOPOLY Live.
Here’s what to expect from Evolution this year:
· Crazy Time – their new Dream Catcher/show-style game with multiple bonus rounds and massive multipliers.
· Mega Ball – promising wins of over 1,000,000x, this is their first lottery and bingo-style ball game.
· Craps – the first ever live online version of the extremely popular and engaging dice game.
· Instant Roulette – as if Speed Roulette wasn’t enough, this promises to be the fastest Live Casino game on earth, with multiple synchronised Auto Roulette wheels and unlimited betting time.
· Power Blackjack – a variation of the classic, where players can triple or quadruple their bet on any two initial cards.
· Lightning Baccarat – complementing Lightning Roulette and Lightning Dice, this is the latest addition to Evolution’s Lightning range with electrifying multiplier cards.
· Speed Blackjack – the fastest Blackjack game yet, with no waiting for other players.
· Five new First Person games: Craps, Baccarat, Football Studio, Dragon Tiger and Mega Ball – offering popular casino games in superior 3D animation with exciting features and an integrated "Go Live" button that transports players to the Live version of the game.
The games were made to appeal to a broader spectrum of player types while honouring the casino classics and leveraging the newest technological and Live Casino studio innovations. Todd Haushalter, Evolution’s Chief Product Officer, is confident this is their best game line-up ever: “All of our new games are built on three pillars: firstly, a sharp focus on evolving core games such as Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat so that they have appeal to the next generation of players; secondly, our continuing expansion of the addressable market for Live Casino with our boldest game shows yet; and thirdly, the delivery to our licensees of a world-class suite of bonusing tools with which to promote our games.”
Haushalter added: “We are making the core games more fun; we are enhancing games to make them more relaxing and comfortable to play; and we are also launching our craziest, most bonus-laden, game show ever – Crazy Time. Personally, I think Crazy Time is the most fun casino game ever created and I can’t wait for it to be live. On top of this, Mega Ball is another key breakthrough game: a lottery/bingo-style game that we hope will again open up Live Casino to yet another new group of players. There is truly something for everyone in our 2020 roadmap.”
That said, there are exciting times ahead for Evolution fans in 2020! Feel free to check out our list of the best Evolution casinos to pick the best site to enjoy the new games, a couple of which are already live.